I Love it

This in my opinion is the best FM yet and will be when the injuries are sorted out along with the small technical issues people are having when installing. It took me hours to get this game working due to the fact I couldnt find DirectX that would work but I found a workaround in the end. I played 2 saves with Man City and have now un-installed it so as to not overplay it before the full release! I love the 3d and althought many are complaining about the graphical side it does the job for me. I only want to know one thing that concerns me about the actual running of the game. If the demo runs on your laptop should the full game work aswell. I'm asking this because I couldnt get it to work and had to extract DirectX which caused hassle as I didn't know what to do and the demo version wouldn't install. So thats my only question and congrats on a great game!!

I concur.

The transfer overall gets a A+++++

Just re-signed Marc Overmars, Robert Pires, Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira, Edu for decent prices - have not spent over 10million (Swapped Kolo for Henry) for Arsenal.

****ing fantastic

I concur.

The transfer overall gets a A+++++

Just re-signed Marc Overmars, Robert Pires, Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira, Edu for decent prices - have not spent over 10million (Swapped Kolo for Henry) for Arsenal.

****ing fantastic

marc overmars? i thought he retired ages ago? how old is he? or is he a coach?

Archived