Transfer Enquiries for players

When i inquire for a transfer for a player and they get back to me with a specific amount, i accept, only for this offer to then be rejected. Where's the logic?!

It was the same in past versions and it has crept up again in this version. First of all, could someone confirm that this is actually some sort of bug.

The new transfer system is bizzare.

Real madrid bid £13m for Pirlo. I reject.

I offer Pirlo new contract which he signes.

Real Madrid offer £13m. I reject.

And so on and so on until Pirlo becomes unrested. Despite me declaring him NOT for sale.

Great improvement there SI ;)

I find with buying players, it is much better. If you enquire for someone, then they come back to you with a price, Offer them lower than what they asked for, and you should get yourself a better deal. :) This would never have happened with the old game.

I find with buying players, it is much better. If you enquire for someone, then they come back to you with a price, Offer them lower than what they asked for, and you should get yourself a better deal. :) This would never have happened with the old game.

Yeah that was what I found as well. I found no problems with the transfer system so far.

And so on and so on until Pirlo becomes unrested. Despite me declaring him NOT for sale.

Seems like the C.Ronaldo transfer saga a bit

Another thing that didn't make sense to me was I offered one of my youngsters out on loan - I got an offer from Hull with a £400k fee attached and a potential future fee of £500k, but they didn't add on the 'Plays in Cup Games' option and, wanting him to gain as much experience as possible, I added it myself only for Hull to come back with a reduced fee and future fee.

I think some teams are programmed to 'play hardball' when it comes to negotiating transfers/loan offers but it was just not realistic in that situation, I was enhancing the deal to their benefit as well as the players.

I've had something similar.

I want to buy Paulo Ferreira for 1.7 million. Chelsea accepts.

I offer a contract, he takes a few days to think it over.

Then Everton offer

Loan + 2 million option to buy. Declined.

:confused:

Archived