Thank You Very Much SI

Thanks very much for issuing the demo. I have given it a workout and will not waste my money on this bug ridden pile of junk. Although I can see some great potential with the 3D, the game is in an absolutely shocking state and I am surprised you had the balls to release it. I’m honestly grateful for the demo because I probably would have gone out and bought it.

Why even post? :D, seriously.

Ok, you don't like the game, but you could at least post constructive reasoning to why you don't like certain aspects.

No he couldn't, they never can, they probably mostly work for Eidos

;)

My main issue is that the game has already frozen up for no apparent reason on the news screen and when submitting my side before a match. There is nothing wrong with my computer I have a year old gaming laptop with 2 Gig ram and a decent graphics card. The state of the 3D highlights is appalling. I’m not bothered about fancy graphics but the players stopping and standing still in the middle of the match, running on the spot and not even having to touch the ball for it to move are hilarious. I’m fed up with these cowboys releasing half finished games. It is unacceptable.

There is nothing wrong with my computer

Well it's easy for anyone to say that. You're not even willing to give the team chance to get fixes -- what does that show? With a wide variety of hardware, it is almost impossible to provide for everyone.

My main issue is that the game has already frozen up for no apparent reason on the news screen and when submitting my side before a match. There is nothing wrong with my computer I have a year old gaming laptop with 2 Gig ram and a decent graphics card. The state of the 3D highlights is appalling. I’m not bothered about fancy graphics but the players stopping and standing still in the middle of the match, running on the spot and not even having to touch the ball for it to move are hilarious. I’m fed up with these cowboys releasing half finished games. It is unacceptable.

Running on the spot? That's because you're probably playing the game in key commentary mode. It's processing different moments of play.

You people have expected to play FM09 and see 3d as if it's like watching MOTD.

It is the first iteration of a visual tactical tool.Maybe in twenty years you'll be able to zoom in and see Wayne Rooney's buck-teeth.You shouldn't be expecting that from FM, of all games.Honestly, how big do you think their development team is compared to Crysis'? World of Warcrafts? Battlefield series? Call of Duty?

Archived