why is my arrow crooked ?

why is my player's arrow crooked ?

Thats what she said... Ooooo

[edit]

Dont worry, it's perfectly normal. For some it's crooked to the right, for others to the left.

damn you eigther beat me to it, or yours calls for another 'thats what she said'.

The arrows go crooked depending on positioning of players. For example pick a 442, give forward runs often to all 4 midfielders (4 forward arrows), then 'grab' one of the strikers and drop him into AMC position and the arrows will go crooked. It's just a graphical thing and has no bearing tactically.

i cant get my amr player to the right side of my central striker i play with a lonely striker and i want the arrow to be crooked forward and a little bit left and i cant make it its not possible its a total dissapointment for me and it was a so crucial tactical issue for me can anyone describe me how can i make that thing happen on another way

dlyn; not sure how you can do it another way, but the arrows are now symbols for the "forward run" instructions for the player. So a player with "often" on "forward runs" gets a forward arrow, and a player with "rarely" gets a backwards arrow. So to get rid of the arrows, set all players to "mixed" on the forward runs setting ;)

Archived