I may have solved somebody's installation probs...

If you couldn't install the game at all this might help you...

I had a nightmare with this this last night, after logged off from the site (in a foul mood, after repeatedly trying to install the demo) I gave it one last try...and it worked.

In my own particullar case, I was trying to install on my "user account" in Vista...it was a disaster, it wouldn't install without errors no matter how I installed it (as admin, as user, express, etc).

The last try I gave it, I deleted the demo, switched to my admin account, downloaded the demo again and installed on my admin account...result....absolutely perfect install and gameplay (so far).

Just posting this for Vista any folks who couldn't actually get the game to install...I hope it is of some help to somebody

If you couldn't install the game at all this might help you...

I had a nightmare with this this last night, after logged off from the site (in a foul mood, after repeatedly trying to install the demo) I gave it one last try...and it worked.

In my own particullar case, I was trying to install on my "user account" in Vista...it was a disaster, it wouldn't install without errors no matter how I installed it (as admin, as user, express, etc).

The last try I gave it, I deleted the demo, switched to my admin account, downloaded the demo again and installed on my admin account...result....absolutely perfect install and gameplay (so far).

Just posting this for Vista any folks who couldn't actually get the game to install...I hope it is of some help to somebody

good to hear mate, Vista is a COW and has alot to answer for lol

Archived