First Gripes of the Demo

This is based on the first hour of playing this.

*Text is tiny when I play at native resolution, its really hard to see and bad on the eyes.

*Keys are too sensitive, when I am typying for example, sometimes a key will spell out more than once, say I type "Rooney" it might go "Roonnnnny".

*The 3d Match is crap, sorry, but I remember SI people always saying that 3D was not for FM franchise, but now they put it in, and its light years behind Fifa Manager 3D, even if Fifa manager sucks.

*The Default view for the 3d match showed the players really tiny, once I figured out there was more camara angles to choose from, I proceded to change it, and the game crashed to desktop.

*All this from the Steam Demo.

*Keys are too sensitive, when I am typying for example, sometimes a key will spell out more than once, say I type "Rooney" it might go "Roonnnnny".

This is on my game aswell, it is really winding me up! This better be fixed in the full version, because TBH, the demo is a bit of a joke...

ok, so are we just supposed to shut up about it then?

I want to see a better game, so I will post what I think is wrong with it so they can improve on it.

Nobody is telling you to shut up mate. They are simply telling you that there are about six other threads regarding the demo so, rather than starting a new one, just post in one of those

Need to refresh more often

ok, so are we just supposed to shut up about it then?

I want to see a better game, so I will post what I think is wrong with it so they can improve on it.

We're not telling you to shut up, I'm just saying stop making pointless threads when there's already been the same thread over and over again.

Keyboard sensitivity is fixed for the patch.

The 3d engine for me, does what it says on the tin, better than looking and colour blobs surely?

As for the crash, there are some graphics issues. Make sure you have up to date graphics drivers for a start. Also in Vista the game should run as administrator.

There are lots of threads in the bugs forum (under technical) relating to graphics issues.

Archived