Small editor for fm09 demo(fix injuries)

No

Dosnt work at all

Downloaded with Safari then saved to a folder opened winrar extratced to this folder , clicked on the .exe and it just says that thing

Yeah its saying the same thing for me as well mate. As far as I know I haven't done anything wrong. Very strange.

Works absolutely fine for me.

Create a folder on your desktop called FMRTE and then open the .rar and drag all of the files into this new folder. Make sure your FM09 game is loaded and running, then double click on FMRTE.exe and the program should appear. Then click on "load". Then, on your FM09 game, go to the play profile of who you want to become uninjured. Then switch back to the FMRTE and select "current". This will then load the players details you have selected in your game. Look towards the bottom right and there will be a box with "Is Injured" next to it. Uncheck/Untick this box and then click on the picture of a disk with a pencil on top, which will then change it in the game.

Just repeat this for all of the players you want to change.

Works absolutely fine for me.

Create a folder on your desktop called FMRTE and then open the .rar and drag all of the files into this new folder. Make sure your FM09 game is loaded and running, then double click on FMRTE.exe and the program should appear. Then click on "load". Then, on your FM09 game, go to the play profile of who you want to become uninjured. Then switch back to the FMRTE and select "current". This will then load the players details you have selected in your game. Look towards the bottom right and there will be a box with "Is Injured" next to it. Uncheck/Untick this box and then click on the picture of a disk with a pencil on top, which will then change it in the game.

Just repeat this for all of the players you want to change.

I just did exactly what you said, but it's still coming up with that message. This is really frustrating.

Excellent, helping a lot with the demo as-is. Yeah it seems the editor is work in progress but the "current player" button works to let you remove injuries.

i only released this version as i saw that a lot of pepole were having problems with injuries, the final version will include all the other features that FMRTE for FM08 has..

;)

so to the desk top if i wanted and it would still work, and then how do i use it is it self explanatory or......

once you got the editor running, load the demo, then go back to the editor and click 'load game'. then go back to the demo click on an injured players profile, go back to the editor and click 'current person'. the injured player will be then displayed in the editor. untick 'is injured' then click the icon of a floppy disk and go back to the demo and the player is now injury free.

hope this helps.

Archived