scout?

Alrgith, i have been asking alot of questions today, sorry about that. I just want to get everything answered.

WHAT IS FM SCOUT? Not scouts on the game but the website and yeah. Its all confusing

Alrgith, i have been asking alot of questions today, sorry about that. I just want to get everything answered.

WHAT IS FM SCOUT? Not scouts on the game but the website and yeah. Its all confusing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

FM Scout is an unofficial utility that allows you to see information about players that is hidden by the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why on earth would anyone want that

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brookie1402:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

FM Scout is an unofficial utility that allows you to see information about players that is hidden by the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why on earth would anyone want that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To find out how good their players will get in the future. Not my cup of tea but a lot of people like to play the game that way.

Archived