after 13 years of cm/fm i'm very disappointed this time...

i'm an old cm/fm user, playing it since cm 92/93...downloading and trying this demo made me very disappointed for the very first time after all these years.

my points:

1) movements arrows been removed without anything new being implemented in the tactics screen i see things going but nothing new coming.

2) inaccurate team colours...how is it possible to play in italy, pick up Inter FC and see their colours sets to blue and white instead of black and blue(storical inter colours and part of their nickname since nerazzurri means blackblues)...when you see a player of them you will se them written in blue and white just like if it was a Porto FC or Chelsea player, but it'd never remind me of an Inter FC player with those colours.

3)new rewritten transfer system it's way worse and much more unrealistic than ever before...i tried the demo 2 times, both in Italy once picking Inter FC and once picking Udinese...playing as Udinese i was able to get Giuseppe Rossi, one of the most talented prospective, from Villareall(playing in Champion's League) without any effort, low cost also and at first approach already. Juventus is like a super market where everybody gets what they want...they sold Trezeguet to Chelsea and Del Piero to Arsenal(Del Piero moving?? One of the last team-symbol of today like Maldini, Raul or Scholes).

It looks like all has been semplified, made it shorter to do and especially easier...i've never seen in all these years such an unrelaistic and incredible transfer system like this demo. Maybe after a few years in the game you should get unrelaistic transfer but that's acceptable since you never know future(Man City i.e.) but in the very beginning such a mess with the transfer market with incredible and totally unrealistic signings...

Archived