Strawberry Demo: No graphics?

A quick question: How would I notice that I correctly installed the Strawberry Demo over the Vanilla one? I can´t see any differences at all between the two (except for the additional save games). No team logos, player pictures etc...

So, what kind of graphics should the strawberry verson show?:confused:

A quick question: How would I notice that I correctly installed the Strawberry Demo over the Vanilla one? I can´t see any differences at all between the two (except for the additional save games). No team logos, player pictures etc...

So, what kind of graphics should the strawberry verson show?:confused:

Check the lower league teams.

Click on a team in the English Championship and you should see the clubs badge, click on a player at the same club and you should see a players face, depending if there are already pictures in the game for that club, some clubs won't have supplied pictures. Click on the club info screen and you should find the clubs home and away strips.

The strawberry demo should come with Kits, Logos and Facepacks for licensed leagues and teams.

Click on a team in the English Championship and you should see the clubs badge, click on a player at the same club and you should see a players face, depending if there are already pictures in the game for that club, some clubs won't have supplied pictures. Click on the club info screen and you should find the clubs home and away strips.

The strawberry demo should come with Kits, Logos and Facepacks for licensed leagues and teams.

There arent any logos or faces in the premier ship.

can you really import your fm08 graphics to the demo? if so how please. ta

If it is the same as in previous versions you should be able to move all of you graphics files from documents\sports interactive\football manager 2008\graphics to the identical folder in FM09.

Then go to preferences > untick 'use skin cache' > tick 'always reload skin on confirm' > confirm

This may not work, my computers been playing up and I've only just been able to start my demo download, 35 minute to go!!!

Archived