Your last season

thanks for the credit mate

mine ended very nicely.

i was in about 2012 i think. winning everything with Barca (i never did that kind of season before so i thought id give it a go before i end with 08) hang on and ill get up my stats....

- in 2014

- won 6 league titles

- won 21 cup titles

- 7674 manager points

- Goals scored 1289

- Goals conceded 421

- Games won 378 (77.1%)

- Last season stats

Won the league, super cup, champions league, euro super cup,

my last season is with bournmouth. I am currently in december and am in the blue square premier. The board wanted to avoid relegation and im currently leading but 6 points. Ive also got some good players such as luke varbey and matt sparrow.

In my last season, I was expected to avoid relegation. As União Leiria, an almost unknown Portuguese team, I thought that was respectful. Instead, though, I blew away the board and managed a 4th place finish, flirting with the Lisbon clubs and on a few occasions beating them. I also got to the League Cup final. My last season finished better than I could have wished for, basically!

Currently managing Sunderland, with limitation of Irish players only. Currently 2nd in the Prem after 18 games, massively over achieveing with my squad! Sold all non-Irish players and spent about £40 million, but max wage restriction of £18,000 not allowing me to buy best Irish players!

Sep 2007 first team:

----------------------------Paddy Kenny-----------------------------------

------Stephen Kelly - Andy O'Brien - Alan Bennett - Ian Harte----------------

David Bell - Joey O'Brien - Stephen Ireland - Graham Kavanagh - Mark Kennedy

----------------------------David Connolly---------------------------------

Currently managing Sunderland, with limitation of Irish players only. Currently 2nd in the Prem after 18 games, massively over achieveing with my squad! Sold all non-Irish players and spent about £40 million, but max wage restriction of £18,000 not allowing me to buy best Irish players!

First team:

----------------------------Paddy Kenny--------------------------------------

------Stephen Kelly - Andy O'Brien - Alan Bennett - Ian Harte-------------------

David Bell - James O'Brien - Stephen Ireland - Graham Kavanagh - Michael Hughes

----------------------------David Connolly------------------------------------

did you take up my challenge?

First team:

----------------------------Paddy Kenny--------------------------------------

------Stephen Kelly - Andy O'Brien - Alan Bennett - Ian Harte-------------------

David Bell - James O'Brien - Stephen Ireland - Graham Kavanagh - Michael Hughes

----------------------------David Connolly------------------------------------

Wow your doing really well considering most of the squad you currently have are championship / lower premiership players. Keep use update on how your getting on.

Started a new game with Aberdeen - in first season won the League Cup, finished 2nd in the League to Rangers and am in the final of the Scottish Cup.

Sold 16 players and bought 2 [Rodrigo Fabri and Damian Ismodes].

Have got 4 players confirmed as coming in for the start of next season on frees [bojan, Saivet, McGeady and Possebon].

Finished first season of Irish Sunderland. Brought in a few new players in January transfer window.

Feb 2008 first team:

-------------------P Kenny----------------------

----S Kelly - A O'Brien - A Bennett - I Harte-------

D Bell - L Carsley - S Ireland - O Garvan - K Kilbane

------------------D Connolly---------------------

Finished the season 4th in Prem and Runner Up in the FA Cup losing to Chelsea in extra time. Lost to Man Utd in Quarter Finals of League Cup.

Overall far exceeded my own expectations let alone the boards!

Wanted a big increase in max wages but was given only £3,000 more taking it to £21,000 (Really needed that FA Cup). Going to struggle to bring in the Irish players I want!

Sep 2008 first team:

------------------ P Kenny ------------------

-- J O'Shea - A O'Brien - A Bennett - I Harte --

J Tabb - L Carsley - A Reid - O Garvan - S Hunt

----------------- D Connolly -----------------

Struggled more in the league this season, but finisihed top of Champs League group against Inter, Olympiakos and Galatasary. Annoyingly game froze and crashed! Please be fixed for FMH09!

Can anyone from SI confirn this problem has been solved? I know you can't admit liability for it, but will it occur less often?

Sep 2008 first team:

------------------ P Kenny ------------------

-- J O'Shea - A O'Brien - A Bennett - I Harte --

J Tabb - L Carsley - A Reid - O Garvan - S Hunt

----------------- D Connolly -----------------

Struggled more in the league this season, but finisihed top of Champs League group against Inter, Olympiakos and Galatasary. Annoyingly game froze and crashed! Please be fixed for FMH09!

Can anyone from SI confirn this problem has been solved? I know you can't admit liability for it, but will it occur less often?

does it stick in the same point everytime??? If it does go on holiday over that date and then it should work ok.

No unfortunately, it freezes at random points and then crashes turning PSP off violently!

unlucky. When mine usually freezes it always seems to be in a match for some reason and not on the main menus. It also always seems to happen just before i am about to save it!!!

Archived