Rate the Demo

I will not rate before the second patch. This is when i am going to buy the game. This is what i have always done. It is going to be cheaper, bug free and up to date with transfers. No point buying or playing any FM before at least a couple of patches. What is the rush? Dont you have other games to play? lol

I will not rate before the second patch. This is when i am going to buy the game. This is what i have always done. It is going to be cheaper, bug free and up to date with transfers. No point buying or playing any FM before at least a couple of patches. What is the rush? Dont you have other games to play? lol

actually no FM09 is pretty much the only computer game i ever play!!

Demo is 5/10 but i believe the full game will be 9/10 after first patch...

Still i think its little bit harsh, that game is not even close to be ready and still it will be published.

Next year dear Sigames, please make demo that we can play free like 1-2 years (in game time) -> repair all bugs and things and after that make first release of the game.

I have to say 3/10. When the demo opens (only once out of probably 20 attempts) the 3D is just patheic. Players standing around doing nothing whilst the ball just sits nearby. Or standing around for 10 seconds until tackled.

Not to mention the jerkiness which means you get a sick of it jerking around when it changes location on the pitch. And I have way over minimum specs on my lap top!

i would give it 5/10 atm...

its a shame as im really loving the game but finding it pointless to play atm, the injury thing is silly and also the double typing is highly annoying...

if it wernt for those things i would rate it 8-9/10

but the main reason people are angry is due to si 's stance on the injury thing, they dont seem to think its a problem just "ahh injury crisies happen in real life" and ohh we can patch that..

i think alot of these low scores like myself wont be buying the game until we check on the forums that the problems have been addressed, its allright sayinging we will get a release day patch but i will wait and see :

a} if the patch is released on the same day and not a forum post like : " hi sorry were still working on it come back 25/12 for a christmas present

and

b} i see on the forum that the main problems have been sorted....

1/10

im very disappointed with it , mainly because i was expecting to be able to use the 3d but it doesnt work.

if i cant get the 3d to work then i dont think i'll be buying it

Also forgot about the injuries , im in my second week with spurs and i have 7 injuries. so so disappointed :(

I'm going say 8/10.

I had a few problems, which I now have found out is due to high resolution, but since changing it it's been fine for me. I just hope they fix the problem in the patch.

I love some of the new features.

I think the problem here is that people were expecting too much. Lets be honest, the 3D was never going me spectacular as it's new to the game. It will get better over the years I'm sure.

1/10

im very disappointed with it , mainly because i was expecting to be able to use the 3d but it doesnt work.

if i cant get the 3d to work then i dont think i'll be buying it

This is laughable. I mean, 3D will work if you have the required system specs.

And, just because you have the minimum specs doesn't mean it will work. Why? Because you are forgetting that other things on your computer have to use memory ect so you need a little scope. I would say 1GB as the minimum.

This is laughable. I mean, 3D will work if you have the required system specs.

And, just because you have the minimum specs doesn't mean it will work. Why? Because you are forgetting that other things on your computer have to use memory ect so you need a little scope. I would say 1GB as the minimum.

well can you tell me what to do to reduce the memory ??

7.5/10

The 3D is obviously dodgy but I love the assistant manager feedback, press conferences and all the little things that are there outside the match like added stats and the much more detailed match reports and league roundups are great! So still pleased wth the demo :)

I would rate it 9/10 if it wasn't for the unrealistic injuries. At the moment I would rate it at 1/10. The game is currently unplayable because of all the injuries and no game in my opinion should get higher than 1/10 if it's unplayable.

3/10 :( Not happy with it to be honest.

You never have been, I have a top 100 list of serial moaners from last year, I thought I'd do that to give myself a quiet chuckle when I ticked people from the list this time round.

Almost all ticked already:D

7 / 10 , I can understand the issues people are having and the vast majority are "OMG, it no longer runs on my spectrum!", As always I've played the demo for about 5 minutes, gone "GAH! I can't be assed as It'll finish in half a season" and left it at that.

The 3d engine is raw, but I never expected anything more than that. Regardless it looks very good, the additons seem to be great and I'm keenly looking forward to live.

Couldn't play it on either of my apple mac's, and my laptop (although pretty highly kitted), can't run the 3d very smoothly at all. Gave up with the 3d straight away. Going back to FM08.

Although this happened last year and after the second patch I got the game and enjoyed it. I think SI are demanding too much from their customers. We can't all afford new computers to play the game on!

Archived