What have you found that wasn't announced

I have found a couple of nice additions that I am sure where not mentioned in blogs or podcasts.

You can send your assman to find possible loan targets for specific positions and he returns within a couple of days with a list of about 6 and how much you might need to fork out to borrow em.

In the club information section there are new pages that give extra little titbits.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one thing thats annoying me the now is no pop up thing when a foul is given/for offsides etc so unless watching the text as well as 2d or if can use the 3d then dont know a foul is given until everyone then stops.........why has that been taken out the game?

one thing thats annoying me the now is no pop up thing when a foul is given/for offsides etc so unless watching the text as well as 2d or if can use the 3d then dont know a foul is given until everyone then stops.........why has that been taken out the game?

I agree with that, I'd like to have that in the 3d mode as well.

I have found a couple of nice additions that I am sure where not mentioned in blogs or podcasts.

You can send your assman to find possible loan targets for specific positions and he returns within a couple of days with a list of about 6 and how much you might need to fork out to borrow em.

In the club information section there are new pages that give extra little titbits.

How do you do that?

I was thinking of suggesting something along these lines for transfers (inspired by the problems at Spurs) - where you can make use of a director of Football to come up with a shortlist of transfer targets (who are interested in joining your club) for a certain position and available within a certain price bracket (and wage bracket)

I've done this once, but can't for the life of me remember how?!!

"You can send your assman to find possible loan targets for specific positions and he returns within a couple of days with a list of about 6 and how much you might need to fork out to borrow em."

Goto your team squad page and goto assistant advice at the bottom left and click on it :)

Looked for the squad number thing and couldn't find it. Probably just missed it because I'm used to the screen.

There's also the thing where your AssMan tells you if a private transfer dealing has gone public.

There's also that thing during the match where the motivation of the players is shown.

Looked for the squad number thing and couldn't find it. Probably just missed it because I'm used to the screen.

There's also the thing where your AssMan tells you if a private transfer dealing has gone public.

There's also that thing during the match where the motivation of the players is shown.

Thats one thing that made me very happy.

One little thing I found is in the fixtures you can "select" to see the goalscorers as well.

One thing I like is you can have coach reports for each position for a player. This is something I wanted in FM08. It might of said "Player X is the 2nd best Left Back in the squad etc etc." But I might play him as Left Midfield and want a report on that.. now I can have that! :)

I haven't found this one.

One thing I like is you can have coach reports for each position for a player. This is something I wanted in FM08. It might of said "Player X is the 2nd best Left Back in the squad etc etc." But I might play him as Left Midfield and want a report on that.. now I can have that! :)

yeh i would agree we you, i think this feature is a great addition !

On the club information screen you can click view in the top right hand corner and view records which compare to your division, such as your oldest player - league oldest player, your tallest player - leagues tallest player, current internationals - team with most current internationals. Its interesting.

I know it was announced but the distance run is interesting, full backs seem to run by far the most and keepers run a suprising amount to.

home grown in squad drop down, shows where people have been trained mostly ie in your club, in the nation, from another nation. so youth players mainly start with in your club, but then can expand out if they get sold on, and towards international stars

Agreed that is a good addition

Noticed on the squad number screen, that some players have a preferred choice.

Yeah - i noticed this and thought it was cool - you get it when you are asked to submit your squad numbers once a year.

Another thing for me is that I love the on screen widgets.

One thing I simply am thrilled to see is something I asked for last year, which is a screen in the squad view where you can see all players' condition (match ready, tired, etc...) on one screen instead of having to flip through each player individually.

One other one is the ability to tell a player to UNlearn PPMs, which might be more important than learning new ones!

Noticed on the squad number screen, that some players have a preferred choice.

Yeah - i noticed this and thought it was cool - you get it when you are asked to submit your squad numbers once a year.

Sorry guys posted twice in error

I was thinking of suggesting something along these lines for transfers (inspired by the problems at Spurs) - where you can make use of a director of Football to come up with a shortlist of transfer targets (who are interested in joining your club) for a certain position and available within a certain price bracket (and wage bracket)

dats a great idea! wats d point of avin d directors if dey do nutin! it wud bring another bit of realism to d game aswell! demo is good so far cant wait for release of d game!

I love the way that it seems AI managers are much more "alive" now than in earlier editions. Not only do they have full press conferences just like us, they also tell their players to learn and un-learn PPM's. That was something I really didnt expect, and I am thrilled that they do. However, I am a bit concerned that things marked as internal in player interaction is viewable through the history page of each manager. Doesnt really matter in single player games, but in multiplayer games, that is the sort of things I like to keep under the hood, and when it is marked as internal, it should be impossible for others to see that, right?

I haven't found this one.

Go to a coach report of a player who can play in more than one position eg (D/WB/MR).

Next to where you can select which coach you want the report from (the drop down menu) there is another drop down menu that might say "Defender Right" and if you click this there will be a list of his positions and a different report for each.

Hope this helps.

Archived