football manager 09!

Hi guys!!

i had a lot of trouble downloading the demo last night, kept saying something about fm.exe file,

anyways i downloaded the exact same file this morning on my sisters laptop and it worked perfectly, 3d in my oppinion is awesome!!

im just thinking because i know alot of people had the same problem as me is it something to do with their computers??

anyways just thought i would let people know my progression lol

i started off as stoke, managed to sign ljungberg and gravesen on free's, appiah wanted to come but could get no work permit? which i dont understand as hes class and played over 40 times for ghana!

won first game 2-1 against pompey, but lost to a mascherano screamer against liverpool :-(!

my only problem i had was injuries, i no this has been made known to si, so hopefully they will sort that out, but other than that, great game and i hope all of the people having trouble with there games find a sloution!!

well done si!!

yeah, i had no problem running football manager and 3d worked brilliantly for me, it must be all the old computers or graphics cards which wont let you people run football manager, only problem ive found out is the injurys which should be resolved, other than that, all you b!tchin p!ssin and cryin like babys, over small things like 3d, transfer system, and other small matters, to me the game is brilliant, you people must want it like match of the day or santana sports, all issues with the game 'faults' will be sorted out, as for the 30 pound price not an issue to me, but could be seen as a high charge seein as last year we DID have alot of problems with the 08 version, maybe SI will cut the cost of this one who knows?

other than that, thanks to SI for making a brilliant game.

Hi guys!!

i had a lot of trouble downloading the demo last night, kept saying something about fm.exe file,

anyways i downloaded the exact same file this morning on my sisters laptop and it worked perfectly, 3d in my oppinion is awesome!!

im just thinking because i know alot of people had the same problem as me is it something to do with their computers??

anyways just thought i would let people know my progression lol

i started off as stoke, managed to sign ljungberg and gravesen on free's, appiah wanted to come but could get no work permit? which i dont understand as hes class and played over 40 times for ghana!

won first game 2-1 against pompey, but lost to a mascherano screamer against liverpool :-(!

my only problem i had was injuries, i no this has been made known to si, so hopefully they will sort that out, but other than that, great game and i hope all of the people having trouble with there games find a sloution!!

well done si!!

I hate all the whiners on this thread who say 3D is not good, maybe they should stick to Fifa or Pr Evo...FM is not supposed to be either of them, 3D to me is pretty good apart from player holding ball too long. Also overall the demo is pretty good, people do need to sort out their hardware and software problems like I did. Good work again from SI.

I hate all the whiners on this thread who say 3D is not good, maybe they should stick to Fifa or Pr Evo...FM is not supposed to be either of them, 3D to me is pretty good apart from player holding ball too long. Also overall the demo is pretty good, people do need to sort out their hardware and software problems like I did. Good work again from SI.

can someone send me there download to my email address pls

Archived