Custom Comments in Press Conference.

Honestly? I don't think the ability to add extra comments in the press conference will grow old...

ssld1.jpg

w1280.png

Fair enough it adds nothing to the gameplay, but it's damn funny. :D

Anyone else said anything bizzare and had a giggle?

I have a couple of times (mostly comments on how the hell am I supposed to be paying £7.5m for Vagner Love when I only have £1.2m to spend), but the novelty wore off pretty quick. It'd be better suited to FM Live (and it kind of is in there), where there's actually other people who can read what you say.

You can make post-match comments which only get seen by the person you played against, but there's no real media system. As it is, the only real "media" interaction is when people take it upon themselves to act as the press with mail-out newsletters.

It'd be awesome if there were automated press conferences but with the amount of matches that get played it'd probably be a major strain on the system and would create a massive amount of spam in people's already over-crowded inboxes.

On my first press conference the only question that was turned into a news item was the only one I didn't type a response to. However, I do think it will add something if used sparingly. Let's face it, we all talk the the monitor anyway, so why not get it into the actual game.

On my first press conference the only question that was turned into a news item was the only one I didn't type a response to. However, I do think it will add something if used sparingly. Let's face it, we all talk the the monitor anyway, so why not get it into the actual game.

this is a good point. we all talk to the monitor so having us able to put in our comments just makes it look better.

ss2ce2.jpg

w1280.png

:D:D

I think this adds loads of fun.

Yes, cheap and pointless, but hilarity will ensue...

Exactly, somehow it just makes you feel that little bit better knowing you've typed down what you're really thinking.

I'd like to be able to do it on the 'Player Interaction' screen where you can declare interest in a player. Maybe we could write a brief explanation of why we're interested i.e. 'I feel I need this player because of his ability to outwit defenders' etc etc.

Or can we do that already?

Archived