Regens on FM09 demo.

Let's talk about them a bit.

I still see a few unbalanced attributes.

As far as i've seen they have improved the physical attributes. But i still see poor Mental attributes such as Anticipation and Off the ball or Composure and Concetration. It's not very realistic yet. Specially Off the ball. And marking is also low for my fullbacks and DM's.

I'm playing Flamengo and my best regens is a 15 years old fullback with 5 stars on PA, which probably means his PA is around the 160's - 170's. His has marking 7 and tackling 15 which is a bit unrealistic imo. Also his crossing is 14 but his dribbling and off the ball are only 2. His physical attributes are good and realistic. And Determination 15 which is a good thing also. One thing i didn't like is that he's a natural DR and an accomplished DL, but he's a left footed only. And he's also 172cm and has jumping 6 but his heading is 13. And the best thing is that his personality is ambitious and not temperamental/unsporting/etc.

If you want to see the regens just start a new game with a top brazilian team and the game will start on Dec 21st and the new intake of youth players will be announced on Jan 2nd.

How about you post some pics of the regens, Leo?

why on earth do you think someone would lie about something by posting a detailed appraisal of it? it's not like he's claiming he's won the champion's league twelve years running

i can confirm that the opening post is true, as i just started a brazilian game. regens appear on january 2nd

as for whether regens are any good - my assistant picked out a very talented looking player as my best prospect - crossing and technique 17, work rate 16 and pace 15 aged just 14 is very promising. however, his off the ball stat is only 3, and worst of all his only position is left wing back, which would hamper his career badly. think si need to work on vastly reducing the number of regens who can only play wing back, because there are very few players like that in the original database

why on earth do you think someone would lie about something by posting a detailed appraisal of it? it's not like he's claiming he's won the champion's league twelve years running

i can confirm that the opening post is true, as i just started a brazilian game. regens appear on january 2nd

I wasn't saying he was lying, i just wanted to see how they faired up in FM09. Calm down ffs.

Archived