Fao miles jacobson/the person who edits fulham.

I can understand why you don't really pay attention to little teams like my Fulham but surely if you want people to spend 60 pounds or whatever on the game then it would only be fair if you had actually bothered to do proper research.

1st of all - Les Reed is no longer at Fulham, and his stats are really inflated.

2nd - Karim Laribi (Young Turkish left back) is no where near the first team squad, nor is he as good as his stats suggests.

3rd - Gabriel Zakuani is on loan at Peterborough.

4th - Aaron Hughes has been an excellent first team player for Fulham in real life unlike what your game says. You have him in the reserves and his stats are embarrassingly low.

5th - Bouazza and John are not transfer listed.

6th - It says on chairman status that Al - Fayed is willing to sell the club. This couldn't be further from the truth.

7th - Seol Ki Hyeon stats are disgracefully high. HE IS NOT OUR BEST PLAYER. HE IS PROBABLY OUR WORST.

8th - Huw Jennings is our new Academy Director. He has brought players through Southamptons academy such as Walcott and Bale.

9th - Fulham have about 6-10 million pounds to spend EVERY transfer window. Not the flimsy 2 million you give them.

Please fix these mistakes and I actually might once again consider to buy your game.

Archived