Well Done SI

Before we start, let me say that I am not altogether impressed with the 09 demo. Something about it doesn't feel right, I don't particularly like the 3D engine, and the menus all feel wrong. However, I dare say these are things that I will get used to and cease to dislike. Unlike the injury bug and the ddoouubbllee ttyyppiinngg ooff rraannddoomm lleetttteerrss. FFS. :)

The reason, though, that I want to applaud SI, is that they have come out and said that there WILL be a release day patch for the game. Now, I know that this won't stop people who can't be bothered to read the Bugs Forum (and finding this: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=55372) from complaining, but maybe, just maybe, if we throw this link around on behalf of the incredibly hard-working SI staff (in particular Miles and Neil) then the boo-boys will get the message.

i love the game, but the bugs that are present are amazing...... fair enoguh hardware crashes are expected accross differant machines....

but seriously

the double typing and space bar bug

and my god the injury bug

are you serious this game has been tested ? i would have some serious words with your teasting team, you can say its life like as much as you like but %90 of injurys im seeing are between 2-4 months and averaging 1 a game.

a release day patch is all well and good, but sending a game to gold and pressed in its current state is an awful error....

either tell your testing team to actually do some work, or release a beta demo before you send the game gold

Archived