Patch released on day of Sale!

Miles has just notified that there WILL be a patch released on the day of release, things like over sensitiveness on the keyboard, Injuries, and obvoiusly running the game are all things they are looking at!

I weren't too overly bothered as everything works pretty much fine for me, and havent had much problem with injuries, but im sure its good news too all of the people who had suffered from the above!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=55372

Let's hope they fix the intelligence of my players as well. 4 goals because of personal mistakes in only 2 games. Players who just stand still when the ball is coming towards them, players who miss the ball when it's coming to them, players who let the ball just bounce right off em when it's coming to them, I've had it all.

The only thing I've experienced so far is the double texting but that is solved by playing in window mode.

Yet to get any injuries because I haven't reached my friendlies yet..still looking about and new players and stats etc

Good news though..I will be getting it should the new patch come out on release day

What is it coming to when the game is so badly incomplete that they are having it patch it before it comes out.

In any other industry this would not happen.

Is this SI admitting that they have a sub standard testing policy and are using the demo as a beta test. This sets a dangerous precedent.

Archived