Well worth the wait....

Well what can I say? Just played a couple of games as the manager of Hearts and I love it. The media interaction is great, the new skin is superb and the 3d Engine works very well.

Yes, there are a few glitches with the 3d Engine - it seems to lag on occasion and the goal keeper movements/saves could be much improved however I still think it works a treat.

Actually seeing your tactical changes in front of you is amazing, I find myself totally believing I am on the sidelines.

Well done SI - another belter of a release. :D

I just can't believe how good the Elevated view on the 3D match engine is, one word...superb. First friendly I won 5-1 and the goals were breaktaking too look at because of the Elevated view. After initial install the 3D was a bit jerky and not smooth but once I cleaned, defragmented my computer it was very smooth. I have one negative for the 3D view and that is sometimes players stand with the ball waiting but only a very minor thing, overall demo is exellent, I give the 3D 9/10.

Finally! A positive thread on the 3D and the game in general. I have lost count how many threads there are on how the game is disappointing, how they wont buy it...etc. Funny thing is that eventually they're all going to be purchasing this game and wasting months of their lives on the game. And the same will happen next year too.

Finally! A positive thread on the 3D and the game in general. I have lost count how many threads there are on how the game is disappointing, how they wont buy it...etc. Funny thing is that eventually they're all going to be purchasing this game and wasting months of their lives on the game. And the same will happen next year too.

Couldn't agree more. The 3D element adds so much to the game, once SI sort the injuries out it'll be the perfect game for me.

I do feel sorry for all the people who have no tech knowledge or common sense..........

I have one negative for the 3D view and that is sometimes players stand with the ball waiting but only a very minor thing,/10.

Yeh, I'm convinced it's always been there and the 3D highlights it, I'd guess we'll see a few more things like that.

I'm impressed too, to actually see a player lob the keeper from 30 yards because he was too far off his line was spectacular.

Yeh, I'm convinced it's always been there and the 3D highlights it, I'd guess we'll see a few more things like that.

I'm impressed too, to actually see a player lob the keeper from 30 yards because he was too far off his line was spectacular.

Rooney chipped the opposition goalkeeper for me in a friendly, couldn't believe how real life like it looked, amazing stuff!

I love it, really enjoying the elevated view, better than 2D I reckon!

Yeah...I don't know what its about the Elevated view but its better than the other 3D views, the 'Main stand view' is like the 'Elevated' view but closer but the camera pan is annoying.

Couldn't agree more. The 3D element adds so much to the game, once SI sort the injuries out it'll be the perfect game for me.

I do feel sorry for all the people who have no tech knowledge or common sense..........

Exactly. I'll bet you that a large number of people who can't play with 3D have not read the minimum specs. Their computer can't play it and they need someone to blame it on. What they also don't realize is that their computer/laptop could gave come from the factory 15 minutes ago but if it doesn't meet the min specs it won't play. I have my laptop for a little over 2 years now and I can run this game fine, Pro Evo, FIFA, Crysis, etc. How old the computer is doesn't have anything to do with it.

I have to admit, when the game was working and running fine it was pretty damn good and I was thinking, jeez I'm really gonna enjoy this, wasn't over struck with the 3D so changed to elevated, man that is good, reminds me a lot of Sensi, was doing really well about to play the Community Shield against Portsmouth and it crashed :(

I so want this game to be perfect, and is....nearly. I'll wait till the first patch comes and then I'll give it a look, but on first impressions it does look good. Don't get me wrong, I've never criticized the game for being poor, just criticized it for being released with bugs.

Like I say, once everything is sorted and fixed, it will be a truly amazing experience.

Exactly. I'll bet you that a large number of people who can't play with 3D have not read the minimum specs. Their computer can't play it and they need someone to blame it on. What they also don't realize is that their computer/laptop could gave come from the factory 15 minutes ago but if it doesn't meet the min specs it won't play. I have my laptop for a little over 2 years now and I can run this game fine, Pro Evo, FIFA, Crysis, etc. How old the computer is doesn't have anything to do with it.

My laptop is under some of the specs - Definatly Processor speed and maybe graphics card but it still runs fine.

Yeah I agree.

I bought my laptop for £499 last December and you can pick up a similar one for £300-£400 now, my graphics card (358MB) is integrated also so you don't need anything special.

I have to admit, when the game was working and running fine it was pretty damn good and I was thinking, jeez I'm really gonna enjoy this, wasn't over struck with the 3D so changed to elevated, man that is good, reminds me a lot of Sensi, was doing really well about to play the Community Shield against Portsmouth and it crashed :(

I so want this game to be perfect, and is....nearly. I'll wait till the first patch comes and then I'll give it a look, but on first impressions it does look good. Don't get me wrong, I've never criticized the game for being poor, just criticized it for being released with bugs.

Like I say, once everything is sorted and fixed, it will be a truly amazing experience.

There's a day one patch so that shouldn't put you off getting it straight away :)

It seems some people have no idea about their own laptops and how poor they are, just because you could play last years game doesn't mean you have the right to be ****ed when the NEW one doesnt work 100%.

I have one negative for the 3D view and that is sometimes players stand with the ball waiting but only a very minor thing, overall demo is exellent, I give the 3D 9/10.

That used to happen in the FM08 2D engine too. I assumed it meant the player had fallen over (though didn't know why nobody took the ball from them), but apparently not!

Archived