Graphics Assistance

Apologies if this should be in the technical forum? not sure if it's a technical issue really but...

I'm not great with the technical aspects of computing, so if anyone can answer this I would be greatful,

Is my nvidia Geforce 6200 LE graphics card rubbish? reason I ask is because the 3d engine is choppy, even when I put detail on slow and take away the stadiums, sky etc.. I have the most recent driver update so I'm wondering if it's just that my graphics card isn't good enough. I also have a dual core 2.8ghz processor so I don't think it could be that?

Any thoughs/opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mine was choppy at first and I have a Radieon (Spell) X800 GTO but when I altered the screen level down from highest to 1024 x 768 (or the lowest) then it made a massive difference and although it is a little stuttery it is certainly a lot more watchable and enjoyable. I have also updtated the graphics driver from the net which I would recommend!

This may help or may not - sorry if it doesn't

That's great, thanks, I have set the detail to low and it seems a little better, I hope that the full version runs a little smoother, although I would assume that the released version will be the same as the demo?

Thanksfully, after 3 games I don't think I like the 3d, so will be switching between 3 and 2d? so it shouldn't be too much of an issue/

Archived