Strange things in Demo

lolaussie.jpg

Would be great but yeah.....

Another thing is I saw "Titus Bramble scores a freak goal" I go watch it and its like a pretty much basic tap in, dunno if its a bug or if they are just pulling the **** that Bramble would actually score a goal and against man utd to add to that.

Man City go bonkers in my game spent like 80 damn quick, seem to get the same players also :)

Great fun though 3D is decent can't really complain and if people do complain don't use it cant really expect PES09 or something quality with the intelligence of FM09 if you get me, it is a start and its a good start.

any goal from titus bramble is freak :p 'titus bramble stayed fit long enough to score a goal' would also be equally valid lol

One thing... when keepers punch the ball its like they're made of rubber... their limbs don't appear to move, in fact none of their body does but still the ball flies off at great speeds 30 or 40 yards down the pitch lol made me laugh first time... then it was the only action a keeper got for every friendly i played and the charity shield got a lil weird... also i had a penalty that was 'saved' only the keeper was nowhere near it and the ball bounced off thin air lol

think they're the only funnies i've had so far... unless you count Gary Neville scoring twice already... isn't that 4 seasons worth of GN goals?

One good thing I saw that that when you set your experience as and International Footballer, the game sets it up that that on your profile screen it has your caps and goals for the national team (they just give you any old number).

my.php?image=managerscreenuu5.png

London? that'd be an interesting handing over at the closing ceremony of 2012... :p

Erm no screenie but I was shocked to see some very odd man on man going on after a michael brown tackle on paul scholes - all i can say is I'm very glad he got a red card for it - there's no room for that kinda thing in football!

If a bidding process has already started (for any international tournament), the candidates should be programmed into the game so it can only pick from those possibilities (the remaining bids for the 2016 Olympics are Chicago, Madrid, Rio de Janeiro and Tokyo).

Speaking of the Olympics though, has the in-game 2012 Olympics been corrected yet? FM2008 said they're hosted by England, but football matches will be played in Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast too.

Archived