Board Take Overs - (mike ashley nufc)

Right mike ashley has "listening to offers/ willing to listen to offers" as the status in FM09

is this like the final stage before the club is actually sold? what are the different status?

From past experience does anyone know how long roughly it will take for newcastle to be sold - as it is annoying having fatoby mike as owner haha:p

as im sure you will all be aware of the "COCKNEY MAFIA OUT" banner going around s.t jamses

looks like we will be getting that out again but thats another story.

Cheers

I got a message in-game after my first friendly with Newcastle that said there was a consortium (sp?) that had either bought the team or that was planning on buying the team... and I want to say it even said they were South African... I didn't save b/c I had sorta rushed through everything just to see the 3d, and now I regret it.

But that's still worth something, right? They're either sold or put in line to be sold very quickly.

And yes... I am hearing hints and rumors that Ashley may be sticking around in RL a bit longer than any of us had hoped or planned...

Sounds like it shouldnt take more than a season for the cockney mafia to be gone :D .Dennis wise mutual termination i think haha, Lets hope the club gets taken over soon and gets some money pumped into it

(In real life and on the game :D) i see billionaire mike ashley is also tight on the game - 4.3million youre having a laugh

Archived