is it just me or do some of the players in fm 09 seem average

have you seen him play?

been out injured so only played a few games for us including old trafford on the first day

Skinned wayne rooney down the wing - you remember? he's been class so far, infact i dont think ive ever seen him loose the ball yet

have you seen him play?

been out injured so only played a few games for us including old trafford on the first day

Skinned wayne rooney down the wing - you remember? he's been class so far, infact i dont think ive ever seen him loose the ball yet

he is great in reallife he has great workrate for me it should be 20 in the game.anyway i have some problems with the game i want to know why duncan edwards,george best are not knowen as man utd icons of tom finney as an icon at preston but my main problem is the 3d match enigine it is a good first atept but the players stand still at times and the ball seems to heavy and the players seem to move sideways at times as well.anyone else have problems with the 3d.

SI thought that attributes were too high a few years ago, and they were. They've been trying to get them down so they good players stand out more. I haven't actually seen the attributes, but I'd imagine they've got things like 15s rather than 17s that they would have had previously?

SI thought that attributes were too high a few years ago, and they were. They've been trying to get them down so they good players stand out more. I haven't actually seen the attributes, but I'd imagine they've got things like 15s rather than 17s that they would have had previously?

it seems lower than that i would say 13 even barry robson is not to far behind in ablity than martin petrov.in reallife petrov is far better.

Archived