Might aswell throw my two pence in b4 i go to sleep

Right, Been playing on it all night, Seems cannyish

The skin is nicer to the eyes, I quite like it, no need for me to download a new 1 for the full game luckily

3D is massive dissapointment imho, Should of took more than 3 years to work on it, hopefully in a patch it may be improved etc. 2010 FM has the makings of something fantastic if they can sort 3D out

Injuries are, well, Pathetic, Who do you get to test the game please? I really hope this fault isnt on the full game, and if it is, does anyone know when the new patch will be done to fix it?

Another question, are these the stats for the proper game on the demo? If so, sack the Sunderland researcher, Is he a mag in desguise? Gayyyyyy(not sure if this is the same for other teams, but they seem to be bad stats, Were not relagation certs ffs)...The money for Sunderland finally seems slightly improved, still unrealistic, 25m in the kitty? Atleast add another 20m on then your looking at it being realistic, 2D Full screen mode, I like that very much, should of just been that and not added 3D till next year, but im sure people disagree, Transfer system looks quite good aswell, No silly money as of yet..Couple of lil things that caught my eye and looked class but i cant remember *blush*

All in all, a canny game, but the injuries and the stupid stats are a let down, wont say the 3D lets down the game because it doesnt as there still is the 2D mode and you have the choice to use it or not. :thup:

O and,, had a penalty shoot out, Every penalty was to the right hand side, all 10 were took aswell, Bug maybe?

You mean left don't you? Most of the penalties I had in community shield went to the left. However the goalkeeper movement during penalty shootout looked strange.

I'm going to throw my 2 pence in too now I've finally downloaded it.

Feels the same as 08 in layout, but everything is slightly more efficient. Buttons click when I press them unlike 08 when I had to press 3/4 times.

Mainly wanted to report on 3D. I run a four and a half year old PC. 1.24GHZ processor, 1.5 gig of ram and a Radeon X1600 256mb Graphics card, which is as old as Oblivion (Whenever that came out) and my first match ran almost flawlessly. My first FM09 goal was direct from a corner courtesy of Max Alain Gradel and that look a little weird on the screen. I got the occasional jitter. My only gripe was the time it took to load up T.V. mode, but I suspect thats my computer. However, I did have a look at the 2D stuff and I was more drawn to using that than 3D though that is probably familiarity. So far looking good.

There are some issues with the data, like Matty Fryatt being backup for the first team and Harry Worley being good.

Just for fun too, my first signing was Ian Walker, because my assistant told me we were weak in the GK depeartment and recommended 2 keepers to me well within my budget in my welcome message. That was a nice touch

Archived