Quick question about Specs..

Just to tell you, i dont know alot about computers and would relish your help..

So the System Specs are:

Supported OS: Windows XP or Vista

Processor: XP: 1.4GHz or Faster / Vista: 2.0GHz or Faster

Memory: XP: 512MB RAM / Vista: 1.0GB RAM

Graphics: 128MB, Supported Chipsets: Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater. Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

DirectX Version: Version 9.0c (included)

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Hard Drive Space: 2GB

LAN: TCP/IP compliant

Input: Keyboard, Mouse

Currently, i can only use the 2D pitch which is a massive dissapointment to me, im really gutted about it actually.. Can anybody tell me where I can find what my system specs are and then from there what I need to improve (presumably graphics card I imgine) becuase I will happily go out and buy them tomorrow! I need 3D!

Game looks excellent by the way!

Thanks Lads + lasses!

Right click on My Computer and choose properties. You will find your processor details and amount of RAM you have at the bootom of the window that appears.

To check your graphics card just go to start->run and type in dxdiag and click ok. Go to the display tab and your graphics cards details should be in there.

Hope that helps. :)

Cheers mate, here is what I have then:

Im on vista BTW:

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E4500 @2.20GHz

Memory: 2.00 GB

Graphics Card: Its the Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family, Chip Type is Intel® GMA 3100, Approx Total Memory: 286MB, Display Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (59Hz)

Comparing them, it seems to be I actually meet the requirements?

Help??

And thanks again mate.

Cheers mate, here is what I have then:

Im on vista BTW:

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E4500 @2.20GHz

Memory: 2.00 GB

Graphics Card: Its the Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family, Chip Type is Intel® GMA 3100, Approx Total Memory: 286MB, Display Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (59Hz)

Comparing them, it seems to be I actually meet the requirements?

Help??

And thanks again mate.

No problem :)

Yeah you should be good to go by the looks of them. :D

No problem :)

Yeah you should be good to go by the looks of them. :D

Really? Well how come I cant then? In preferences 3D is enabled OK, Ive played 3 games and I cant get 3D.. it is locked on 2D, and the option to change it is greyed out?

This is so frustrating !

Really? Well how come I cant then? In preferences 3D is enabled OK, Ive played 3 games and I cant get 3D.. it is locked on 2D, and the option to change it is greyed out?

This is so frustrating !

Tbh, I have no idea. Another lad asked me the same and I just do not know. :confused:

You only get 3D on Strawberry demo and not Vanilla right? Maybe I have accidentely got the Vanilla? I used Steam which was brilliant btw but it gave me no option of either Vanilla or Strawberry but just install demo? Could that be it? Looking on preferences its version 9.0.0 24264 Demo (m.e v724)

If not anybody any other explanations?

As I said I am pretty sure 3d is on vanilla as well. I am actually really pleasantly surprised that I can use 3d, not very quickly I might had, but FM as a whole does not go very quickly which is mainly because I don't have enough RAM which I expected I am not disappointed. :)

Archived