Fascanating 3D Spot-On!

Shame some people think it is there for Eye-Candy, to all manager's who like to get it tactically right, i'd suggest:

Going off the Tv Mode, having it on Full Match and Elevated view for 5 minutes, fantastic view, small players, but for 5 minutes you can see where tactically you might be struggling, really will help the tactical side of the game, i think the Positioning of the players at times is Spot on and is like real life the way defenders Tuck in unlike other games, just little things like these are great to show realism, I Love the 3d, it's their to look at my team in my opinion and spot things tactically you can't on 2d and that's what its doing! awesome stuff!

Decent enough at this moment in time. Good start by the boys at SI and nothing that cannot be updated/adapted.

It is a bit jumpy for me, but then again that's because my PC probably just exceeds the minimum specs.

The graphics at the start on load-up were fuzzy but 3D mode works fine; but as I said - jumpy.

I am not complaining about the 3D at all (although I've seen 2 out of 7 goals being with the goalkeeper standing there doing nothing.)

I am complaining about having seven injured two weeks into the season, and the game freezing in the middle of the news with 4GB of RAM I have...

Archived