Can I upload a language?

I downloaded the strawberry version of the demo.

I'd like to know if I can upload the extra languages and the extra quick starts so people who downloaded the Vanilla version can download them separatelly.

thanks. :)

or you could just wait 2 weeks and have everything avaliable

I do have everything avaliable. I downloaded the strawberry version and already pre-orderer the game:)

I'm asking about uploading those files in my forum.

• 3 months later...
Well, a few months have passed, the full game is released... NOW can I share language files?

no you can't, advertised it on the boards a few years back and got a nice little email from Miles politely asking me to stop as by doing so you defeat the point of the various game version on the market (french, dut and english in Belgium for ex etc.)

However, SI usuall releases the final patch of any FM version with all the languages included.

Hope it helps ;)

no you can't, advertised it on the boards a few years back and got a nice little email from Miles politely asking me to stop as by doing so you defeat the point of the various game version on the market (french, dut and english in Belgium for ex etc.)

Thanks for the info, mate.

I don't quiet agree with this point of view from Miles (althought he has a reason to say that). It's because I live in brazil (where the game isn't officialy released). We have to import the game or buy if from Steam. I bought if from steam this year (and I'm happy to play it in english. i always did and I don't like the translation to portuguese. mainly because it's for PT-Portugal, what is quiet different). But lots of people import it from british online shops (like sendit.com or cdwow.com) and the PT language is not included and not everybody understands english...

But rules are rules and I'm not questioning ;)

However, SI usuall releases the final patch of any FM version with all the languages included.

Hope it helps ;)

Thanks, mate!

It helps a lot, actually. :)

I hope it's true, so people in my forum can stop all the moaning... LOL :D

Archived