For anyone in the US.........

release date 17th and yes they are based in the US. The last 2 years they released the same day as the uk release date.

thanks for the info. it s weird they re selling fm and not wwsm in us. i ll cancel my amazon order and go with this. in the mean time i have ti buy a new computer as the macbook doesn t do it.

That is pretty good. I have used Gogamer in the past for FM. They have a lot of imports that is why they have Football Manager. They used to be rather expensive around $45 then shipping put it well over $50.

$27.50 is a good price. May have to buy it from Gogamer this year if I don't download it.

• 2 weeks later...
Can Canadian customers buy from GoGamer and get it ship north of the border? The shipping info state that 'GoGamer does not ship to International Destinations at this time.'

Are USA's northern neighbours considered internationals? :p

If you buy two copies and send them to me, I will gladly send one to you:D I will even pay for shipping it to you.

Any Chance that FM will be deliviered on Friday for us here in the US? any expirence from this from previous years?

The last 2 years they shipped it on friday, even though they had a later date for shipping so their is a good chance it will be shipped friday but i wouldnt hold my breath on it. What i usually do is I wait until friday to order it, if it says that its ready to ship then i place my order with overnight delivery saturday which is more expensive.

Archived