FM09 Demo - no option to move to reserves until match fit ?

I like the new way of doing it - means I can keep the player in my first team squad, keep an eye on his fitness myself and I know exactly who is playing reserve football because of the Rsv icon. I used to forget who I had sent to the reserves, or I would have someone in the reserve squad, but selected for the subs bench and not realise they were tired.

Much better this way.

I never used it myself. It was more of a hindrance having a player with low condition because he played a reserve game when not match fit rather than have him with 95% condition, play him, then he'll have gained some fitness anyway and be ready for the next match or the one after.

remember guys that this is a stripped down version and it may be in the full game

This isn't a stripped down version, except that its a 6 month season. There are no features left out of the demo, Miles has made that clear several times.

I also miss this feature as I used it alot and I feel it helps cut down the repeat injuries. It was a great feature, hope they re-add it in a patch

can anyone tell me if the move to reserves till fit option has disappeared from the game along with the extra match speed slider? If so why? I found this very useful and especially so in this game with all the injuries!

Yes and the sliders were removed because beginners found them confusing.

Which is a dumb explanation, almost as dumb as anyone who doesn't understand the sliders.

Archived