Too many open goal misses!

In my game I probably get around two open goal misses in every match, no exaggeration! And these are people with very good finishing, such as Farfan, Gyan and Etock (granted Gyan has 14 for finishing but seriously, these misses are really quite bad, they're probably around two or three yards out from goal with no-one in front of them!).

Does anyone else get this?

In my game I probably get around two open goal misses in every match, no exaggeration!

Are you sure it's not a SLIGHT exaggeration?

If you are patched to 8.0.2 I seriously doubt it. I have Farfan and he's a virtual god. I even offered him another 2 years despite him being 31. Heart ruling my head, I fear.

Yeah I'm on 8.0.2. And I know what you mean about Farfan, he scores most of my goals (after Gyan) even though he plays at AML, impressive.

I suppose it was a slight exaggeration. But honestly saying I don't get two every other game isn't, and if it's not two, then there is definitely at least one miss!

Jamster90, I thank you for your creative input.

What tempo are you playing at? Playing at a higher tempo is more likely to make strikers miss chances. I'd suggest playing attacking with shorter passing and a slower tempo. Also, check your strikers for stats such as composure - there are a few stats involved in shooting.

this happens to me quite a bit but not every game.

my strikers seem to miss if the ball falls to them and they are just wide of the post and a few yards out. its kinda like they take a bad touch and over run it but it looks silly cause they are next to the goal.

Archived