What's the Point in buying FM09 Now?

For the People who has the game working and with 3d with the correct amount of RAM...Fine for you. But for me and many others this is annoying the hell outta me...I mean it's either the Graphics card or system not working etc...Most people will not be able to Play FM09 cause of the 3D..so what's the point in getting it?..Also i have been hearing alot of negative stuff about 3D without playing it....Im starting to wonder if Miles and Co have made the wrong decision including 3D or maybe they should have left it for FM10?.....I have a feeling this will be like PES08...Useless!:mad:

For the People who has the game working and with 3d with the correct amount of RAM...Fine for you. But for me and many others this is annoying the hell outta me...I mean it's either the Graphics card or system not working etc...Most people will not be able to Play FM09 cause of the 3D..so what's the point in getting it?..Also i have been hearing alot of negative stuff about 3D without playing it....Im starting to wonder if Miles and Co have made the wrong decision including 3D or maybe they should have left it for FM10?.....I have a feeling this will be like PES08...Useless!:mad:

Update your cr@p computer.

I'm afraid it's your point that's useless. FM09 is perfectly playable in 2D if your pc can't handle the 3D or if you don't like the look of it.

Not as simple as that I'm afraid, me and many others can't even load the game up as somethings up with the graphics. You don't have the choice of not installing the 3d match engine meaning your graphics have to be good enough whether your gonna play 2d or 3d. I can't get FM09 now and I can't afford a new pc :(

If there's no point in getting it due to lack of 3D then why have 'most people' bought previous versions ?

---

You've changed your tune :rolleyes:

No he hasn't! It appears that you and many others have clearly misread his initial post. He's saying there's no point having 3D if it's means most people can't play at all, and if people who can play it don't like the 3D (and furthermore, as you suggested, if everyone bought it without 3D anyway). He's also saying what's the point in buying it if you can't run it. I don't agree with him because I haven't tried it, I'm just trying to clear the situation up...

• SI Staff
rubbish!! dell laptops 3 months old and i cnt even run it!!! whats happening, theres a storm a cummin SI

I've a Dell laptop 3 months old and the 3D and 2D both work. It all comes down to how you decided to spec out your laptop really.

• SI Staff
Im feeling the same, Im desperate to get on 3D, my Specs meet and exceed the requirements yet it still wont work!! Ridiculous!

I'm pretty sure when the dust settles after last night we'll be able to understand why it doesn't work. I assume you've done the necessary driver updates and DX updates

Archived