Why do you keep making the same mistakes?

Playing with the Swedish team GIF Sundsvall in FM 08 was a nightmare. Half of the team earned 8x what they should earn, resulting in a massive debt early on. Small calculation mistake they said. So small it never got fixed by the patches. Enough about that, FM 09 is here right?

Playing again with GIF Sundsvall and 2 players from my reserves belong to the top-3 earners in the competition. One earns 23,500 € and the other one 27,500 € in a team where the average wage is around 5,000 € and in a League where the average wage is around 9,000 €.

Well done, once more.

probably a bug.

Haven't crossed my mind. Ofcourse it's a bug... I'm dissapointed because I brought it to the responsible people's attention more than once last edition. To see it again is just a slap in the face.

Incorrect, it's an oversight on the part of the researcher for that team/region, i suggest you take it up with them in a forthcoming data issue thread in the relevant section.

I did that last year. Twice. I'm getting tired of repeating everything. You'd expect people to actually remember something after people made a big fuss about it (I wasn't the only one).

We had the same problem with the Rep Ireland for about two years. No date updates at all.

We kicked off about it when last year despite the hard work of everyone NO CHANGES were included. We kicked off once more and finally a new researcher was brought in and things were fixed.

I suggest you do the same :)

Archived