'I am still downloading and feel the need to comment on the progress of my download l

Started downloading 4 hours ago. 80% Done at 60kb/s. Damn I hate my internet.

Started downloading from steam 3 hours ago and and am on 85%. At one stage the download speed was even just 2 bytes per second and I mean bytes not kilobytes. :eek::(

I started downloading only 2 hours ago at 125kb/second.:D

Here's the .exe file jod if you need it. :)

Thanks rancer. I probably should have gone with that. But it is 91% complete now on Steam so I will wait eve though about 2 hours ago it was 74%. :(:rolleyes:

I've just got in from work.... Steam says it will be 1hr 38mins to download @ 256kb/s, don't know if i can stay awake that long! :(

Actually getting about 200kb/s... so should probably take 1hr 55mins... i'm off to get a pot noodle!

Well only about 20 mins since my last post and I am at 86% with steam right now. Hope it will get done soon, I may be able to play it by 9 pm here on the west coast of the US.

I have been downloading for 4 hours and you will probably get the game downloaded before I do. :rolleyes:

Thanks rancer. I probably should have gone with that. But it is 91% complete now on Steam so I will wait eve though about 2 hours ago it was 74%. :(:rolleyes:

I actually started with Steam and it was downloading at 50kb/sec, so I switched to the .exe file. It's been a marathon downloading this demo. I didn't eat or drink anything while it was downloading.:D

Well only about 20 mins since my last post and I am at 86% with steam right now. Hope it will get done soon, I may be able to play it by 9 pm here on the west coast of the US.

I'm on the east coast (in Toronto). It's nearly midnight here and I'm wasted.:(

I still have to do some homework as I haven't done anything until the download finished...:(

Actually it's running like a dream... ya know what's really funny? I'm on a 4 year old system with a 3.4GHz p4 and a GeForce 6600 and I can't whine a bit, actually it's running faster than 08 did. It's even got the original 1GB stick of RAM inside. Think all these people whining about it not running on old systems just didn't buy wisely ;)

Downloaded rancer but guess what...

an error :(

It is taking a lot of effort getting this thing working.

An error?:(

I guess you should start downloading that .exe file from the link I gave you...

I hope when I actually buy it from Steam, it's a smooth process...

Archived