is it just me or does the game work against you

I am manager of Ajax and in my first season I won the domestic treble and got knocked out of the european cup in the semi final 3-3 by man utd, on away goal, who went onto win it against barcelona.

Now i have made some summer signings and stregthened my squad and my assistant says I have a squad that could dominate. But not after a few weeks into the season I seem to find that the game works against me. Player like Huntelaar who scored 35 in 45 last season are nto hitting the back of the net and my team is very uncosistent. We are already 8 points behind AZ who r 1st. In 10 games I have won 5 drew 5 and have not won 2 on the bounce. I have also noticed this on ast FM games like FM06 and FM05. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this and I would to know the truth whether SI have added an in-game inhibitor that stops you from dominating domestically.

I've noticed it but I always assumed it was down to poor pre season, I started to play preseason games against a mix of stronger and weaker teams to get my players sharp and now start each season well. Dont know if that could be your problem. Plus I have noticed that if you sign more than three new players your form suffers.

The Huntelaar problem may be due to new suppliers. In other words new wingers may of caused, new centre midfielder's. A new strike partner might have caused problems as well. Or maybe he's not fit enough. It could be any number of reasons.

Again? Really? Come on! Maybe you should look at why you are not winning these games.

Is it goals? Are your strikers getting enough supply? Are they missing the chances that come there way. It's there in the match engine. Watch a full game and you'll be able to see where your team is going wrong.

well there a new midfield in the form of Luiz Jimenez and he is my best player so far. The rest of the team is the same. My team is missing a load of sitters and then after my team missing like 10 chances they have one chance and score. team i beat last season 4-0. im drawing with 1-1.

Maybe Im just being paranoid.

Archived