Racism

Does anyone else from outside the UK want to complain about the racism being shown by SI in not allowing the FM09 demo to be downloaded via Steam for those not in the UK?

Would someone from SI care to answer?

Dispicable. And if you're going to put a 1GB torrent up for download, make sure you have enough people seeding it.

Really, really bad start. Very unimpressed.

Sorry, you're all right, it's not racism. It's xenophobia. I get the 2 mixed up.

Maybe it's just German IPs that are being blocked. After all, we are all nazis...

It's not xenophobia either :D

People outside the UK have been downloading on Steam. Even if they couldn't, it has nothing to do with racism or xenophobia.

It's not xenophobia either :D

Well you explain the situation to me then. I'm currently in Germany and I'm being told that the 'demo is not available in your location', yet someone from Bahrain is downloading it and someone from outside the UK.

So why are German users not allowed to download it? It's a simple question.

The NOTW link is working fine and that'll be done in 4 minutes, so why is Steam blocking me? Or is it a SI Games decision?

I am shocked at your reaction to be honest LuciferM. I live next door to you in Poland and I am downloading the game now.

Your reaction is a little unfair and extreme and uncalled for.

I spent a very enjoyable evening with a lovely German couple last night and they were at all nazis as you infer, in fact they were very good fun, we thought!

Sorry, you're all right, it's not racism. It's xenophobia. I get the 2 mixed up.

Maybe it's just German IPs that are being blocked. After all, we are all nazis...

Is this thread about anything at all, expect obsurd comments that make no sense, or point at all??

Archived