The 3D match engine - The GOAL message comes up before the ball crosses the line

The "GOAL FOR XXXXX" comes up before the ball actually crosses the line which ruins any suspense, especially as I just had my opponent hit the bar and the message came up before it bounced it, eliminating any prospect of it bouncing clear. Please fix this, it is the most important thing needed to be fixed!

The "GOAL FOR XXXXX" comes up before the ball actually crosses the line which ruins any suspense, especially as I just had my opponent hit the bar and the message came up before it bounced it, eliminating any prospect of it bouncing clear. Please fix this, it is the most important thing needed to be fixed!

I would imagine there would be a patch on release date! Please, pretty please!

Hope so, just don't know how they missed it. Its really strange how people had a go at me for moaning about it. If some people want to think everything is perfect its up to them. the rest of us will help SI get things better. If you are happy with the game just don't download the patches that fix the problems the people with common sense want fixed.

Archived