The most terrible nightmare in FM history...

Managing San Marino team is not an easy thing in FM but what happened to me this time is just unbelievable! My team was playing away but one player from the opposition team was sent off on the first minute and after the first half my team was comfortably leading 0-5... Untill I said to the team "I am thrilled..." during the break. In the second half the opposition team scored 5 goals from 5 attempts on target including 2 penelties for which my players didn't even receive yellow cards!!!

2993442678_47cc2913ff_o.png

2993442684_b9383536a7_o.png

Are there any explanations to it? Did it happen just because I said "I am thrilled..."?

Did things like this happen to anybody else here?

Teamtalk definately didn't help.

Your team took their foot off the gas while the other maybe got a kick up the arse.

I never say delighted at HT, always encourage or pleased at most. Even with pleased though performance seems to drop in 2nd half.

Teamtalk definately didn't help.

Your team took their foot off the gas while the other maybe got a kick up the arse.

I never say delighted at HT, always encourage or pleased at most. Even with pleased though performance seems to drop in 2nd half.

Definately!!! But it's too much anyway! :mad: I don't think this may ever happen in RL...

Archived