Ground sharing on 08

Been playing the game pretty much every day since it came out.

Millwall manager and took them to the premiership. Then i get a message saying they are expanding my stadium and i will have to share with spurs while the work is done.

End of the season, get back to the den. Then the next season, they are expanding my stadium again, so i have to play at............

WEMBLEY!!

Anyone had this before? First time ever for me, on probably the last day I ever play the game!

Average attendance of 90,000 and champions of Europe

I took Millwall to the premiership title (beating chelsea to it) in 2015, also won Champions league, FA Cup, league cup and Community shield in the same season. The local council would not let the board expand the stadium over 40,0000, so I would dream of moving to Wembley. Well done mate.

Been playing the game pretty much every day since it came out.

Millwall manager and took them to the premiership. Then i get a message saying they are expanding my stadium and i will have to share with spurs while the work is done.

End of the season, get back to the den. Then the next season, they are expanding my stadium again, so i have to play at............

WEMBLEY!!

Anyone had this before? First time ever for me, on probably the last day I ever play the game!

Would never want to move back! i suppose arsenal had cl games there a few years ago so not TOTALLY outside the realms of possibility.....

Archived