Bugs in FM 2009

i've been doing the beta testing on fml and to be honest the match engine aint great. i can only imagine the 3d view thing will also be very buggy as the 2d one was when it was released on champ 4. the match engine on fml doesnt look like an improvement to me and is one of the reasons i'm not going to pay for fml. i'll still buy fm09 as i always buy the new fm but like always wont get into it till the fix patch is released in jan as usual. in my opinion si is relying on the goodwill of addicts like us to keep going but i havn't seen much really happening to improve the match engine for years, same old same old just tarted up a bit.

i've been doing the beta testing on fml and to be honest the match engine aint great. i can only imagine the 3d view thing will also be very buggy as the 2d one was when it was released on champ 4. the match engine on fml doesnt look like an improvement to me and is one of the reasons i'm not going to pay for fml. i'll still buy fm09 as i always buy the new fm but like always wont get into it till the fix patch is released in jan as usual. in my opinion si is relying on the goodwill of addicts like us to keep going but i havn't seen much really happening to improve the match engine for years, same old same old just tarted up a bit.

I thought the FML Me was good. Whats so bad about it?

i've been doing the beta testing on fml and to be honest the match engine aint great. i can only imagine the 3d view thing will also be very buggy as the 2d one was when it was released on champ 4. the match engine on fml doesnt look like an improvement to me and is one of the reasons i'm not going to pay for fml.

Well, 3D will be the same as 2D, only in 3D. The match Engine is the same for all types - Commentary, 2D and 3D. You never see the actual match engine. All you see is the representatives of it's calculations. So if there is a pass down the left wing on 2D, and 2 players close down the winger, guess what? You will see the exact same thing in 3D...only in 3D.

I tested FML as well. The ME has seen more testing than any other previous games. I thought it was pretty good, and the amount of different goals was very noticeable.

The demo will be out in about 2 hours, lads. We can really see what it's like for ourselves then.

Archived