To Miles, A Thank You

thanks miles and everyone in SI for the great work that they have done with all the FM's and im sure that FM09 will be the best one yet. so once again thanks from myself and everyone else who enjoys these game to everyone at SI and in particular to Miles:thup:

Keep up the good work :)

thanks guy, you have been great over the years.

Why don't you send them all a teddy, a card and a box of chocolates on the 14th Feb?

Loads of people have tough or demanding jobs in the world and fair play to them all for working hard, but they all get paid money, which comes from the people who buy the game.

i think the money i pay for the game will be more than enough thanks for the peeps at si.

This.

If FM is one of those titles that survives on a hardcore userbase then maybe thanks are needed, but it's a huge seller and SI clearly want to gain as many new users as possible, so cash will have to suffice :)

I'm sure they'd prefer it anyway.

Very big thank you to SI and most importantly from my point of view, Gripper(the head of research)

The one that offered me the Rotherham Research job and i am very grateful of being apart of FM09.

Thank you Gripper & all!

Thanks guys, I know its your job and you make money etc but your work makes a lot of people happy, lol theres not another game on the planet that would make a sane human being jeopordise a degree like I nearly did a few years ago, its just so addictive. Have forgiven you all tho :D

Archived