Football/Anger Management

:D, it's just one of those things I do, try managing Basingstoke mate, your face will end up a different shape. My face is better than my mouse or monitor :p

In my case my monitor often suffers a lot more than my body. AND I've ruined a mouse playing, but that was years ago heheh.

me and my mate were playing cm 01/02 on his xbox and we let in a last minute goal in the champions league final he went crazy n started kicking his xbox and turned it off only for me to say erm you know it got ruled out for offside

my mate was playing once and was 1-0 up 89 mins and ended up losing 1-2 in normal time he said " that he stood up walked over the other side of the room taking deep breathes debating whether to do it or not and he then turn round and punched his laptop screen breaking it, he recently done the same to another laptop by slamming his fist on the keyboard and says to me he is looking to buy a new laptop for the release of fm 09.

as this is a family site, I won't disclose how I deal with my anger

but yes, I am very laid back, even when I go and watch Stockport play, I am still laid back, even if the Ref has just made a blatent error, but as soon as it happens to my team on fm, you don't wanna be near me

I turn into one of those can crushers you get lol I can't tell you how much space I've saved in those recycling boxes as a direct result of losing an easy match lol

And in the game I get so many fines and touchline bans if I didn't win a cup one year I'd probably get fired lol personally I just can't wait to use that text box in the press conference after a massive loss :p i'll be in trouble lol

I used to punch my moniter when i got angry especially when i used to have 35 shots 17 on target and they had 2 shots and 1 on target and beat me 1-0 grr but i broke it eventually and had to buy a new one.

So now days when i get mad i just go and watch tv untill i calm down lol

Before FM, nee Champ Man, I was a mild mannered, gentle, lovely young gent.

Now I'm an ignorant, foul mouthed, hoodie wearing, overweight, lager lapping lout.

Messrs Collyer and Jacobsen and co are to blame. The addictiveness of these games makes me exceedingly angry.

At Uni my housemates became accustomed to prolonged burst of profanities all hours of day and night. And it hasn't really stopped. I love it. Anger is all part of the Champ Man experience.

The squeezing of the face really has me ROFLMAO!! I suppose i'm not too much better tbh. I never tend to get too angry in all honesty in life in general, but as soon as FM goes wrong my head malfunctions. I have been known to really punch my thighs or knees really hard. Made me feel better short term, but the bruising tends to just be wearing off then I go do the same frickin' thing again!

Archived