Transfer System Blog - two questions to SI

Reading the blog, the changes sound very good.

However I would like to know two things:

1. Have there been changes to the human - ai transfer negotiations? Until now it has been always the case, that human makes an offer, AI says no or yes or makes an counter-offer. Then, human makes another offer, and suddenly AI says no (instead of tuning down their counter-offer) or makes an counter-offer which is even higher than the first one. So you get my point as you all know what I'm talking about.

2. Have there been changes to the unrealistic transfer fees? Like the AI paying 40 million pounds for a player who has not even first-team-quality. So that after one season, for a rotation player worth 10 millions, you (human and AI) have to pay three times the amount. And for some reasons, the AI seems to have the money (not only chelsea but everyone!) and the madness to do so. Just take a look to the summer transfer pages in game. Also here, everyone knows what I'm talking about.

I know some will see I should play the demo, but maybe there are changes which aren't that obvious and can't be seen suddenly in a half-season game.

Maybe someone from SI can answer this.

Thanks

Archived