Whats everyone doing to waste some time untill tonight?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff

I'm going to play Pro Evo then watch Soccer Saturday while listening to the Rangers game. Then I'll get some dinner and watch X-Factor later. Might squeeze in some Tiger Woods as well if I get the chance.

(I wouldn't want to say I'm playing FM all day ;) )

Watch gillette soccer saturday with Jeff Stelling and the boys :)

Me too, then I've got a wedding reception to go to so my first memory of FM09 will be me stumbling through the door, drunkenly trying to use steam and then passing out after selling Torres to Everton and realising I bought Phil Neville in return.

Must stay off the whisky tonight.

My Celtic side are close to winning the Premiership so I'll continue with this until until the Spurs v Liverpool game goes on Satanta this evening then after seeing this I will continue FM until about 11 tonight when I will finally uninstall FM2008 :( in anticipation of downloading the demo.

On here till about 2.45, then watch Soccer Saturday, have some dinner, watch Harry Hill and the X-Factor, might play a little FIFA 09, watch MOTD and then bed, ready for the morning bright and early when hopefully I'll be able to download FM09 without too much hassle :).

will be looking after my daughter until about 8pm when she goes to bed. then dinner with my wife, then couple of hours preperation for the biggest job interview of my life (monday), download demo and play for couple of hours

will be looking after my daughter until about 8pm when she goes to bed. then dinner with my wife, then couple of hours preperation for the biggest job interview of my life (monday), download demo and play for couple of hours

Good luck for Monday mate.

Dealing with the hacks in the press conferences in FM09 will be good prep for an interview!

I'm playing FM 08 / FIFA 09 until around 6. Then going to watch Ghost Town and have tea at the movies. Watch MOTD, then go to bed :( because i have a match tomorrow afternoon. Wake up and start the download which will hopefully be ready before i go to my game. Then get back from my game and play for a bit before going to Frankie Boyle live. Looks like i'll have to wait til Monday to play properly.

Gonna chill in Madrid for a couple of hours, maybe get something to eat. Afterwards head back home and just wait and wait for that bloody demo to get released. Which i'm freaking nervous about, since i've got no idea if my laptop is gonna be able to run the 3D-engine or not. ****!

Archived