3D at long last

When i first read about SI going from 2D to 3D i couldn't believe it, all the times i have ask for FM to go 3D i got flamed to hell saying it wouldn't work blah blah blah but now it is upon us and thank god for it too. SI saying they have been working on 3D for 3 years and kept it quite too until now, nice one lads ;) This will improve the game enormously for me, thanks SI team for making my dreams come true....sounds corny but i don't care.

only reason ill use 3d is for red card appeals!

I doubt you'll see much more than the 2D engine. The players look too small from what i've seen too far.

Not a direct reply to the poster, but I hope people are not going to be coming on here yelling how disappointing the graphics are, how they can't see this, that or the other. In other words, don't expect Pro-Evo graphics - just accept that this version might not be perfect.

And in reply to the OP, i'll be checking it out. I always said I'd like 3d IF it worked. But graphics are possibly the least important aspect on Football Manager, so if 3D isn't all that hot I'll be happy to go back to 2D for a while.

if it is a decent, relatively bug free good looking engine, it will absolutely be the best thing to happen for player of fm. It will look better, you will be able to see where your tactics have gone wrong and where they rip teams apart.

can't wait!!!!!!

Archived