Last Memory of FM 2008

Ok so admittedly i am not the best manager, but this takes the biscuit! 2 - 0 from the first leg at St James's Park and then take the lead at Ibrox early on to make it 3-0 to me on aggregate... Rangers need 4 goals to go through, GUESS WHAT.....

newwindowsbitmapimagety0.th.pngthpix.gif

ROLL ON Football Manager 2009

What is your last memory?

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithers08

Uninstalling the game , before that , starting numerous amounts of games trying to get a career going (none worked out)

posted by COME ON U SPURS

'same as me i dont know what it is'

i think my best games have been where i didnt go to the big teams as the small 1s dont demand as much from you

winning the league with lazio, having 30mil in the bank and no one to spend it on because I'd have to overpay to get anyone worth buying......giving up, only to realize the demo is out tomorrow

yeah i h8 that having to pay loads of money for people i payed 20mil for helb to get him to newcastle

2 Main successful games in amongst a host of those abandoned after 1 season:

Taking Barnet to the Champion's League and winning in the san siro against Inter.

Dominating the football world for a decade with Arsenal winning 10 consecutive EPLs and 9 consecutive Champion's Leagues as well as 2 each of World Cups, Euro Championships and Confederations Cups with England. Going to be difficult to finally say goodbye to that game!

oh! I have so much great memories! where do I begin.

Game1:

I manage Arsenal for 13 years. 13 English Premier Division Trophy, 10 FA Cup, 5 League cup, 9 Community Shield, 13 European Champion cup and 5 European Super Cup.

I manage England 1 world cup and 1 European Championship

I manage DR Congo 1 African Cup and got to semifinal of world cup.

Game2:

I created a team in FM Editor and took it from Blue Square South league to English Premier Division in 7 years. and won 2 league cup and 1 Fa cup.

Bring ON FM09!!!!

The last season I played was with Liverpool

Finsihed the season in fifth loseing out by 1 goal it was so annoyoing

League cup final beaten by chelsea on pens

FA cup beat chelsea 2-1

Champions league final i went 2-0 down to come baxck to 3-2 with 5mins to go. I thought i'd won, and i'll be playing champions league football next season, but no Bracelona come back in the last 5 mins to win 4-3 - so gutted

My last ever game on FM08 was such a rollar coaster that i though it would be fitting to retire, even though I lost my last ever FM08 game it was probaly my best ever game!!

Back to Back promotions with Fisher Athletic to league 2 then leaving to 19th premiership side Aston Villa.

Get relgeated with villa to relegated with villa to the champ by goal difference.

Then lose to the Might Fish on penalties in the F.A. Cup.

I promptly unistalled the game and let out a massive sigh.

WHAT A GREAT GAME!

My last memory?

Well, it's in my game with a created team. They start in the BSS, with no transfer or wage money, and just one player.

I got them to the BSP after one season, and stayed there for 8 seasons. I then got relegated, and after my second season in the BSS the decided that I had taken them as far as I could, and sacked me.

So thats it, my last memory of FM08 is getting fired by my team of 10 seasons.

Archived