What are the 10 playable leagues on the Strawberry demo?

If it's 10 leagues then will it not be 10 countries, i.e. EPL, ECC, EL1 and EL2 will just be counted as 1 league, but 4 divisions?

Hopefully it will be 10 leagues like:

England (definately)

Scotland (definately)

Spain (more than likely)

Italy (more than likely)

Germany (probably)

France (probably)

Portugal (maybe)

Brazil (maybe)

Argentina (maybe)

and one from Holland or Turkey

I think the turkish quickstart is a must, if you can see what progress the turkish premier league has made the last few seasons

or let them at least make a quickstart to download, that's the least sports interactive can do

see this as some kind of request ..

i'm sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums :)

well in the email from SI I got last night an A-League quickstart could be available

That would be most excellent. Can't wait to play as Adelaide Utd in the A-League. Please include the A-League as one of the leagues included in the demo. I guess people from every country will make a case for their league to be included. As they are only quickstarts in the game, why does it have to be limited to just 10? There is no reason that they could not do a quick start for any of the leagues. They may want to make some of the smaller league separtate downloads, but I doubt any one would mind that.

What does everyone thing about that?

SI will probably only include the top leagues from the 10 countries that have the best sales not necessarily the best leagues... The Turkish Super League should definitely be there, but I would bet a lot of money that it won't.

Surely at it will at least contain:

England's top 2 leagues.

Scotland's top league.

Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal top leagues.

And some more.

For demo England usually all leagues, I think by "League" they mean "All Countries Leagues" so EPL to BS N & S complete ="1 League" for the purpose of this count. If thats so FMH used to have 10 Countries Leagues as standard so I'd use those as a guide.May be wrong though.

Archived