Demo Release Time Confirmation?

im just dyin to see the new database and shark all the new quality players! gonna be hours before i actually start a season

me too, I think it will be ages till I get to the end of the demo. just messing about with the new features.

i know its sunday midnight

but is that sat/sun midnight... or sun/mon midnight?

A little quote from the man Jacobson, the opening lines of the demo thread infact.

"As you may have heard on the Football Manager podcast on Friday, or seen in the News of the World on Sunday, the demo of Football Manager 2009 will be released next Sunday, November 2nd, just after midnight, giving you a whole Sunday to try out the latest incarnation of the game.".

I think that, and the podcast, clears up which midnight it'll be ;) Seek and ye shall find.

looks like it will just match of the day from 10.30pm - 12.00am and then download fm :-)

Biggest download ever, more community members than ever - I predict download speeds will be slower than Russell Brand & Jonathon Ross in a race to win a Faulty Towers DVD. But I hope I'm wrong. I plan to log on early Sun AM (6-7am ish) hopefully quiet then and before the Sun morning rush. My GF has encouraged me to download it at midnight - but we share the internet access PC and I suspect she just doesnt want a battle over the hotseat all day Sunday, hoping if I stay up all night I will be sleepy all day Sunday.

Archived