Football Manager 09 in Germany

Sorry for the stupid question maybe.., but I´m in Germany(normally I live in Bulgaria, I am just studying in Germany :) ) now and will be till the end of the year here, so how and where can I purchase the game, or where can I find it on 14. November, because I have not received an answer of these question anywhere on the web. Thanks.

Sorry for the stupid question maybe.., but I´m in Germany(normally I live in Bulgaria, I am just studying in Germany :) ) now and will be till the end of the year here, so how and where can I purchase the game, or where can I find it on 14. November, because I have not received an answer of these question anywhere on the web. Thanks.

Thanks to EA FM doesnt come out over here. I personally am importing it from amazon.uk.

There will be lots of games stores in Germany. Just go there on 14 November and they'll have it.

FM07 and FM08 have not been sold in Germany, I don't know about earlier releases because I was always fortunate enough to get a copy whenever I was on a business trip.

Following this trend and further acknowledging the fact that the game isn't listed in any German online shops, the only remaining option is to import it. That is also true for amazon.de which only sells the crap EA manager. IF you get it there then it's from some private marketplace member.

FM07 and FM08 have not been sold in Germany, I don't know about earlier releases because I was always fortunate enough to get a copy whenever I was on a business trip.

Following this trend and further acknowledging the fact that the game isn't listed in any German online shops, the only remaining option is to import it. That is also true for amazon.de which only sells the crap EA manager. IF you get it there then it's from some private marketplace member.

Didn't realise this. That's very strange. Is this also linked to the fact that Germany have fake players in the game?

You could import it, but you could also use Steam.

Didn't realise this. That's very strange. Is this also linked to the fact that Germany have fake players in the game?

You could import it, but you could also use Steam.

I havent tested Steam but I think I read somewhere on here that somebody else from Germany tried and it was not availabe on Steam. Importing is the only option we have really.

I havent tested Steam but I think I read somewhere on here that somebody else from Germany tried and it was not availabe on Steam. Importing is the only option we have really.

Oh right. I didn't realise this. For some reason, Germany does not want you to have this game.

Geh' 'ne Kuh melken die Fotze

Sie sind ein Nazi und nicht verdienen Fotball-Manager

Ich hoffe, Sie würgen auf abgeschlagen Ziegen Milch und verlieren Ihre Zunge in den Prozess

Sie essen Hund crazy mother****er

I think it's not appropiate to call someone names when:

1. the person in question isn't german.

2. if the person in question was german.

Please think before you say something, because this accusation doesn't make you popular on these fora.

Geh' 'ne Kuh melken die Fotze

Sie sind ein Nazi und nicht verdienen Fotball-Manager

Ich hoffe, Sie würgen auf abgeschlagen Ziegen Milch und verlieren Ihre Zunge in den Prozess

Sie essen Hund crazy mother****er

That's a ridicoulos translation of british low style swearing. And the abuse of at least two forum rules.

There will be no German release for FM2009 due to legal reasons. There will also be no German language pack (at least no official one).

Best way is to buy the English version online (Amazon, play etc.)

Or if you want the pc version you could download it with steam.

There is no German steam release, your only hope is an import+ a language pack of some variety for whatever your preffered language is. Thank EA for thire quest for world domination by extreme force and desperation.

Blatter doesn't have the rights for German football, he is just the FIFA Boss...

EA Sports has some exklusiv (foreign) rights to sell a football game in Germany including the German Bundesliga.

Blatter doesn't have the rights for German football, he is just the FIFA Boss...

EA Sports has some exklusiv (foreign) rights to sell a football game in Germany including the German Bundesliga.

But even then, the Germans are a bit funny about games anyway :-/

Archived