PDA

View Full Version : Team talks

cheesepuff
17-03-2008, 09:38
How comes were not allowed team talks in the psp version? I know the psp version is not allowed as much data as the pc/larger consoles but team talks seem like such a small but very important thing. Also it would be cool if you could organise day outs to get moral up!

cheesepuff
17-03-2008, 09:38
How comes were not allowed team talks in the psp version? I know the psp version is not allowed as much data as the pc/larger consoles but team talks seem like such a small but very important thing. Also it would be cool if you could organise day outs to get moral up!

bbuullddoogg
17-03-2008, 14:37
I don't like the team talks at all. Once you know what the correct thing to select is in each situation, it becomes automatic and pointless. As for days out….r u serious? http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Either way, mate. There's an "Ideas for FM09" thread and you should put your ideas in there if you'd like them to be considered for next year's version.

cheesepuff
18-03-2008, 18:16
Yes im serious, days out to lift morale clubs do do that you know...

nufc-ciri
19-03-2008, 07:59
Days Out Is A Bad Idea, But On Fifa 08 Manager Mode, Which Is Obviously Nothing Compared To Fmh 08, I Got A Letter From Chairman Offering To Go Out To A Spa For A Week To Boost Team Morale, But On Fmh I Don't Think So, Haha.